Welcome to your YLE: FLYERS LISTENING TEST #1
There are 5 parts in Cambridge English Flyers Listening test. You will hear each audio twice then chose your answer. You have 30 minutes for 25 questions.
Push the button NEXT to start the test.
There is one example: Who is the man under the umbrella, the one who is holding the magazine? (David) and a picture to help you.
1. Who is the girl in a pink skirt playing volleyball?
2. Who is the angry man pointing to a ball?
3. Who is the boy pushing the other boy into the sea?
4. Who is the girl in a hat, holding a fishing net?
5. Who is the boy wearing blue shorts and holding a shell?
There is one example: What did the man phone to talk about? (HOUSE) and a picture to help you.
1. What is the adress?
2. What is the house near to?
3. Where is the smaller bathroom?
4. What is in the garden?
5. Where is a music room?
Which picture did each person paint?
There is one example: Mr Green painted a picture of fruit. (B) and a picture to help you.
1. Mrs Hill
2. Mr Bridges
3. Miss Richards
4. Mrs West
5. Mrs Cook
There is one example: What is Frank doing?
1. Which shirt does Frank want to take on holiday?
2. Where are the tickets?
3. What time do they have to arrive at the airport?
4. Who is going to look after their pets?
5. Where are they going to have lunch?
There is one example: What colour is the cloud in front of the sun? (YELLOW) and a picture to help you.
1. What colour is the penguin on the top of the rock waving wings?
2. What colour is the smaller of the two octopuses?
3. What word should you write on the side of the boat above "of the Sea"?
4. What word should you write in the square on the treasure box?
5. What colour is the striped fish?
Time is Up!