Welcome to your YLE 2018: MOVERS LISTENING TEST #1
There are 5 parts in Cambridge English Movers Listening test. You will hear each audio twice then chose your answer. You have 25 minutes for 25 questions.
Push the button NEXT to start the test.
There is one example: Who is the teacher, the one with the blond hair? (Peter) and a picture to help you.
1. Who is the boy with the purple socks on?
2. Who is the woman with the bag?
3. Who is the girl with the long straight hair?
4. Who is the boy with the curly hair, the one who is playing the piano?
5. Who is the girl in a hat?
There is one example: Where did grandma work? (City hospital) and a picture to help you.
1. What did she have to wash in the mornings?
2. How many days of week did she work?
3. What did she wear? A blue ...
4. Grandma had lots of ... at work.
5. The hospital was for ... only.
Mrs First is telling Paul about the people in her family. What is each person doing now?
There is one example: What is her son doing today? (B) and a picture to help you.
1. Her uncle
2. Her daughter
3. Her cousin
4. Her brother
5. Her sister
There is one example:
There is one example: What colour is the biger bird egg? (Red) and a picture to help you.
1. What colour are the trees on the small island?
2. What colour is the sailing boat?
3. What colour is the boy's sweater?
4. What word should you write on piece of paper in bird's beak?
5. What colour is the shell on a rock?
Time is Up!