Look at the six sentences for this part. You will hear a boy, Harry, and a girl, Anna, talking about heroes. Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
https://eslcafe.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/41-Test-2-Exam-Practice-List-P4.mp31. Harry disagrees that Superman is a good example of a modern-day hero.
2. Anna thinks a hero has to be someone who does brave things.
3. Harry wishes people like his grandfather were recognised for what they do.
4. Anna agrees with Harry that without heroes, story books would be less interesting.
5. Anna's discovered lots of writers who have made her want to read.
6. They've both found examples of heroes to admire among famous people.
Time is Up!