Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте если необходимо, слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами, так чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами.
My First Year at Wennington School
1. I (COME) to Wennington School in the autumn of 1968.
2. The school itself was doing rather well; it had a new theatre and science building but the rest of the school was much as it (BE) for years before.
3. Life in general was not too bad for me. In the first year I (BULLY) a bit by a couple of boys. There were always two or three pupils in every class that did get some bullying from the others.
4. However, that (NOT LAST) long.
5. The (ENJOYABLE) aspect of school life for an eleven-year-old Londoner was going to the woods.
6. I spent most of my free time during the first few weeks (EXPLORE) the woods in the company of a classmate.Your new question!
7. Playing down the woods so much had its effects. My group parent report for the summer term of my first year stated: ‘He also succeeds in getting dirtier in a short space of time than any other boy I (KNOW) before’.