Look at the six sentences for this part. You will hear a boy, Jack, and a girl, Mandy, talking about sports programmes on TV. Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Mandy knows that Jack is a fan of sports programmes on TV.
2. Mandy accepts Jack's invitation to watch a sport programme at his house.
3. Jack agrees with Mandy that there's currently too much sport on TV.
4. Jack thinks TV sport programmes encourage young people to take up sport.
5. Mandy suggest that Jack should take part in more sport activities.
6. Jack persuades Mandy to watch him perform in a sport event soon.
Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *